Sword Art Online: Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sword Art Online: Aftermath

A role play based off the hit anime Sword Art Online

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mica Blithe App [W.I.P.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Assassin Sheep

Mica Blithe App [W.I.P.] Empty
PostSubject: Mica Blithe App [W.I.P.]   Mica Blithe App [W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:13 am

General Info

Real World Name: Mica Blithe
Player Name: Blithe

Appearance Info

Real World:
Spoiler:
SAO:
Spoiler:
Height: 5"7'
Weight: 110 lbs
Hair: Black, pink in SAO
Eyes: Dark Brown, lavender in SAO

Bio and Other Info

Biography: Mica was always a girl of few words, and she was usually found messing around with the virtual world. Life has been difficult. Perhaps, too difficult. Work has become much harder to find, and paying off the rent for her apartment has gotten quite troubling. That is, until SAO arrived at her doorstep. Escape and a stress reliever. SAO has brought peace to her mind.
Personality: Mica is mostly known as a quiet young woman who speaks through her actions. She is kind and fairly mellow. Around good friends, Mica is a little more talkative than when around strangers. In the gaming world, she is a beast who knows no mercy.

Starting Equipment:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Assassin Sheep on Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirito Gekko
Admin
Admin
Kirito Gekko

Mica Blithe App [W.I.P.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mica Blithe App [W.I.P.]   Mica Blithe App [W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:43 pm

Approved, Finish the Bio and Personality before starting o.o shocked you dont wanna go ALO xD
Back to top Go down
https://sao-aftermath.forumotion.com

Mica Blithe App [W.I.P.]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sword Art Online: Aftermath :: Player Menu :: Player Applications-
Jump to: